Good day all,
When we look at scripture, we find Jesus was always praying and sharing the revelation of prayer. We find it in Matthew chapter 6, Matthew 26, Mark chapter 11, Luke chapter 11, and Luke chapter 18 to name a few! But Mark 11:22-25 gives us some profound insight into ten faith and prayer principles taught by the LORD Jesus when you break it down! Take a look!
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, what things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.
Mar 11:25 And when you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything(offence) against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
As I began to read it, I broke it down and here are 10 profound prayer and faith principles taught by the LORD!
1. Have faith in God – Keep the faith and never doubt!
2. Say to the mountain – The mountain is anything that is bigger than you. He didn’t say go over it, go around it or under it! Speak to it. (By the way. this isn’t name it, claim it, blab it, grab it)
3. Don’t doubt – Never doubt. Remember the children of Israel in the wilderness. Doubt cancels faith.
4. Believe what you say – Do you truly believe that what you are praying, God is able to make all grace abound toward you?
5. Say what you believe – Pray with faith!
6. Desire – What do you desire? Do you really want to see it come to pass?
7. Pray – Seek the LORD! There are some things that only God can do!
8. Believe – Trust and have confidence. Stay optimistic! No fear, doubt or unbelief!
9. Receive – Know that God wants the best for you! Receive it by faith according to his will.
10. Forgive – Above all. Release your offences and hurts. Put it under the blood! Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. What you do today, determines your tomorrow. Unforgiveness hinders prayer!
Remember these prayer principles when seeking the LORD through prayer for whatever situation or circumstance you have in your life!
God Bless, Pastor Quinn