Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
The very essence of Almighty God, Yahweh, who is the Most High God is revealed through Jesus Christ. Let us remember the greatest gift given to mankind. The birth of our beloved Savior and LORD and Jesus the Christ. Some debate it, some disbelieve it, some deny it, but let the record of his life declare who he is! God gave us his very best.
The Bible says that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him, shall not perish but have everlasting life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but that through him, many would be saved. Yes, many theologians say that December was probably not the timeframe in which he was born, but this is the time in which we remember, reflect and celebrate his birth.
God loves us so much that he did not want to condemn us, but through Jesus Christ (Yeshua Hamishiach) he shows us his unconditional love. If you have not received the greatest gift of salvation or need to recommit your life in Jesus Christ, read this scripture in Romans 10:9-13. Then read the comments, “How to receive the Greatest Gift,” and say the prayer that follows it:
The scripture says:
Rom 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on him will not be put to shame. Rom 10:12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. Rom 10:13 For “Whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
How to receive the greatest gift of salvation:
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent of your sins).
- Believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, that he died for you on the cross, shed his blood, was buried and rose from the grave!
- Be baptized in the Name of Jesus for the remission of your sins and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
How to Pray:
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus, I am a sinner and repent of my sins. I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins. You shed your blood, you were buried and resurrected on the third day. I renounce sin and ask you to come into my heart and life. Purge me and fill me with your precious Holy Spirit. Today I believe, trust and follow Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
This is the beginning of a wonderful new life in Jesus Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
- Read your Bible everyday to know Christ better.
- Communicate and talk to God in prayer every day.
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship, and serve with other born again Spirit filled Christians in a church where Christ, and the true Gospel is preached.
- As Christ’s representative in the world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others. The Bible says, “Let your light so shine, that others may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Matt 5: 16.
As we prepare to transition into a New Year, my prayer for every person that reads this is:
Num 6:24 “The LORD bless you and keep you;
Num 6:25 The LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
Num 6:26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”
Love and Blessings, Pastor Jamal & Sheryl Quinn